What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register at our site or fill-up a form.
While registering at our site, you’ll be asked to enter your name and email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following manner:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails (with information and updates regarding the website and/or it’s services)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Is such information disclosed to third-parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist us in the operation of our website, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours’ or others’ rights, property or safety.
Are visits and visitor actions logged on this site?
Like many other Web sites, Chaos Laboratory makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Chaos Laboratory and other sites on the Internet.
Chaos Laboratory has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.